At CFR Mechanical we can do air purifier installations, just fill out the form below to request a quote.
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
Features and Benefits:
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.